Wednesday 7 January 2015


College Application Letter

I write bestselling novels while drinking a cup of tea. I ride dolphins across the sea in under a day. I go fishing on the moon. On Sunday’s I travel the world. On Monday’s I visit Greece. I was the youngest president of America and am the oldest man to ever live. When I’m bored I speak to animals. When I’m bored I swim across the Pacific Ocean. When I’m bored I pitch for the Yankees in the MLB. In the summer I found a cure to cancer. In the winter I raise polar bears on my yacht. I’m adored by friends. I write symphony’s in my sleep. I taught Jimi Hendrix how to play guitar. I wrote songs for the Beatles under an alias Lennon and McCartney. My hair is brown. On January first I created New Year’s. On February fourteenth I fell in love and called it Valentine’s Day. On March 17th I met leprechauns at the end of the rainbow. In my early age I was the writer of A Mid Summer’s Night. In my early age I played a Drum duo with Buddy Rich. In my early age I Arranged the Real Book of Jazz in ten minutes while still able to compose the rock opera Tommy for The Who. I was the first to walk on Mars, the first to make music, and the first to walk on air. I played Bass in replacement of Charles Mingus; I played tenor sax on Tenor Madness, and I played guitar on Wind Cries Mary. But I have not gone to college.

Dylan Knippelberg

No comments:

Post a Comment